For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DEP domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- G-protein coupled receptor PGR22 antibody
- GP155_HUMAN antibody
- GPR155 antibody
- Integral membrane protein GPR155 antibody
Anti-GPR155 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-GPR155 antibody (ab122317)
ab122317, at 1/100 dilution, staining GPR155 in paraffin-embedded Human stomach tissue, by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-GPR155 antibody (ab122317)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"