For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 89 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 89 kDa).
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionOrphan receptor.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous expression both in the CNS and in peripheral tissues. Very high expression in fetal brain and testis relative to expression in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 3 family. GABA-B receptor subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- G protein coupled receptor 156 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor PGR28 antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor PGR28 antibody
Anti-GPR156 antibody images
Western blot - GPR156 antibody (ab75425)
All lanes : Anti-GPR156 antibody (ab75425) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from 293 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from 293 cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 89 kDa
Observed band size : 89 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - GPR156 antibody (ab75425)
Immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa cells using ab75425 at a 1/500 dilution.
Left image un-treated.
Right image treated with immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-GPR156 antibody (ab75425)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"