For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 53 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionOrphan receptor.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the central nervous system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Endothelin B Receptor Like Protein 2 antibody
- Endothelin B receptor-like protein 2 antibody
- ETBR LP 2 antibody
Anti-GPR37L1 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Endothelin B Receptor Like Protein 2 antibody (ab75194)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded
human brain tissue using ab75194 at 1/50 dilution, in the presence (right), or absence (left) of immunising peptide.
Western blot - Endothelin B Receptor Like Protein 2 antibody (ab75194)
All lanes : Anti-GPR37L1 antibody (ab75194) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell extract
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 53 kDa
Observed band size : 53 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Endothelin B Receptor Like Protein 2 antibody (ab75194)
Immunofluorescence analysis of LOVO cells, using ab75194 at 1/500 dilution in the presence (right) or absence (left) of immunising peptide.
References for Anti-GPR37L1 antibody (ab75194)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"