For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/250. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
- FunctionReceptor for succinate.
- Tissue specificityExpressed specifically in kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- G protein coupled receptor 91 antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor 91 antibody
- GPR 91 antibody
Anti-GPR91 antibody images
Western blot - GPR91 antibody (ab41505)
All lanes : Anti-GPR91 antibody (ab41505) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human kidney tissue lysate - total protein (ab30203)
Lane 2 : Kidney (Rat) Tissue Lysate
Lane 3 : HEK293 (Human embryonic kidney cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 4 : A498 (Human Kidney Carcinoma) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 5 : HUVEC (Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cell) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa
Additional bands at : 100 kDa,49 kDa,52 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 20 minutes
References for Anti-GPR91 antibody (ab41505)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"