For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 157 kDa.
- FunctionMay modulate lysosomal sorting and functional down-regulation of a variety of G-protein coupled receptors. Targets receptors for degradation in lysosomes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the brain, with lower expression in medulla, spinal cord and substantia nigra.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GPRASP family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- G-protein coupled receptor-associated sorting protein 1 antibody
- GASP antibody
- GASP-1 antibody
Anti-GPRASP1 antibody images
References for Anti-GPRASP1 antibody (ab107802)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"