For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 94 kDa.Can be blocked with GPRASP2 peptide (ab216579). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceGPRASP2 may play a role in regulation of a variety of G protein coupled receptors.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- FLJ35662 antibody
- FLJ37327 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor associated sorting protein 2 antibody
Anti-GPRASP2 antibody images
Western blot - GPRASP2 antibody (ab87193)
Anti-GPRASP2 antibody (ab87193) at 1 µg/ml + transfected 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 94 kDa
Observed band size : ~90 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 65 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-GPRASP2 antibody (ab87193)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"