For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab74577 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 102 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved in neurite outgrowth.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in the central nervous system, with highest levels in spinal cord.
modificationsPalmitoylation on Cys-999 and/or Cys-1000 is required for membrane targeting.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell projection, growth cone. Highly enriched in growth cone.
Information by UniProt
- G protein regulated inducer of neurite outgrowth 1 antibody
- G protein-regulated inducer of neurite outgrowth 1 antibody
- GPRIN1 antibody
Anti-GPRIN1 antibody images
References for Anti-GPRIN1 antibody (ab74577)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"