For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceThe exact function of GRAMD2 remains unknown.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass membrane protein.
- GRAM domain containing 2 antibody
- GRAM domain containing protein 2 antibody
- GRAMD 2 antibody
Anti-GRAMD2 antibody images
Western blot - GRAMD2 antibody (ab84567)
Anti-GRAMD2 antibody (ab84567) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + human fetal lung lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Observed band size : 42 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 30 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-GRAMD2 antibody (ab84567)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"