For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lung, spleen, thymus and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Granzyme subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Cytoplasmic granule.
Information by UniProt
- Fragmentin 3 antibody
- Fragmentin-3 antibody
- Fragmentin3 antibody
Anti-Granzyme K antibody images
Western blot - Granzyme K antibody (ab90141)
Anti-Granzyme K antibody (ab90141) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Human fetal spleen lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Observed band size : 32 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Granzyme K antibody (ab90141)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"