For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
- FunctionInteracts with SLP-76 to regulate NF-AT activation. Binds to tyrosine-phosphorylated shc.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GRB2/sem-5/DRK family.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
Contains 2 SH3 domains.
Information by UniProt
- Adapter protein GRID antibody
- GADS antibody
- GADS protein antibody
Anti-GRAP2 antibody images
References for Anti-GRAP2 antibody (ab96722)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"