For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GRB7 antibody
See all GRB7 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to GRB7
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Synthetic peptide: ELDLSPPHLSSSPE, corresponding to amino acids 2-15 of Human GRB 7.
- Positive control
- General notesPrincipal Names - GRB7; growth factor receptor-bound protein 7
Official Gene Symbol - GRB7
GenBank Accession Number – NP_005301
LocusLink ID - 2886
Gene Ontology terms - oncogenesis; SH3/SH2 adaptor protein; EGF receptor signalling pathway
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 0.5mg/ml Tris, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/32000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInteracts with the cytoplasmic domain of the epidermal growth factor receptor which is then inhibited. The interaction is mediated by the SH2 domain. Also binds to ERBB2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GRB7/10/14 family.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 Ras-associating domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine residues.
Information by UniProt
- B47 antibody
- Epidermal growth factor receptor GRB 7 antibody
- Epidermal growth factor receptor GRB-7 antibody
References for Anti-GRB7 antibody (ab2630)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"