For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab84025 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionUnknown. Primary target for estrogen receptor regulation. Acts as a regulator of hormone-dependent cancer growth in breast and prostate cancers.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in proliferating prostatic tissue and prostate cancer.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GREB1 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 5730583K22Rik antibody
- 9130004E13 antibody
- AF180470 antibody
Anti-GREB1 antibody images
References for Anti-GREB1 antibody (ab84025)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"