For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 20 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa).
- FunctionCytokine that inhibits the activity of BMP2 and BMP4 in a dose-dependent manner. Antagonized BMP4-induced suppression of progesterone production in granulosa cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DAN family.
Contains 1 CTCK (C-terminal cystine knot-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- BMP antagonist 2 antibody
- CKTSF1B2 antibody
- Cysteine knot superfamily 1 antibody
Anti-GREM2 antibody images
Western blot - GREM2 antibody (ab67391)
All lanes : Anti-GREM2 antibody (ab67391) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : GREM2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 19 kDa
Observed band size : 20 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-GREM2 antibody (ab67391)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"