For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49.1% PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111061 was affinity-purified from Rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionGuanine nucleotide-releasing protein that binds to SH3 domain of CRK and GRB2/ASH. Transduces signals from CRK to activate RAS.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed in adult and fetus. Expression is high in adult skeletal muscle and placenta and in fetal brain and heart. Low levels of expression in adult and fetal liver.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 N-terminal Ras-GEF domain.
Contains 1 Ras-GEF domain.
Information by UniProt
- FormIt localizes to cytoplasm and endosomes.
- C3G antibody
- C3G protein antibody
- CRK SH3 binding GNRP antibody
Anti-GRF2 antibody images
References for Anti-GRF2 antibody (ab111061)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"