For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIP: Use at 2 - 5 µg/mg of lysate.
WB: 1/2000 - 1/10,000. Predicted molecular weight: 121 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionGuanine nucleotide-releasing protein that binds to SH3 domain of CRK and GRB2/ASH. Transduces signals from CRK to activate RAS.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed in adult and fetus. Expression is high in adult skeletal muscle and placenta and in fetal brain and heart. Low levels of expression in adult and fetal liver.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 N-terminal Ras-GEF domain.
Contains 1 Ras-GEF domain.
Information by UniProt
- FormIt localizes to cytoplasm and endosomes.
- C3G antibody
- C3G protein antibody
- CRK SH3 binding GNRP antibody
Anti-GRF2 antibody images
Western blot - GRF2 antibody (ab86224)
All lanes : Anti-GRF2 antibody (ab86224) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 121 kDa
Exposure time : 3 minutes
Immunoprecipitation - GRF2 antibody (ab86224)
Detection of human GRF2 in Immunoprecipitates of whole cell lysate from HeLa cells (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded) using ab86224 at 3 µg/mg lysate for IP, and at 1 µg/ml for subsequent Western blot.
Detection: Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 10 seconds.
References for Anti-GRF2 antibody (ab86224)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"