For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 57 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/12500.
- FunctionMay function as a transcription factor.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, colon, pancreas, placenta and kidney. Isoform 1 is expressed in lung and tonsil. Isoform 2 is prostate-specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the grh/CP2 family. Grainyhead subfamily.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Drosophila antibody
- Grainyhead like 3 antibody
- Grainyhead like protein 3 homolog antibody
Anti-GRHL3 antibody images
Western blot - GRHL3 antibody (ab50755)
Lane 1 : marker
Lane 2 : Anti-GRHL3 antibody (ab50755) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : As above
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
Lane 2 : HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50,000.
Predicted band size : 70 kDa
Observed band size : ~57 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-GRHL3 antibody (ab50755)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"