For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR2041(2)
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/100 - 1/250.
- FunctionSpecifically phosphorylates the agonist-occupied form of the beta-adrenergic and closely related receptors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GPRK subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 RGS domain.
Information by UniProt
- ADRBK2 antibody
- Adrenergic, beta, receptor kinase 2 antibody
- ARBK2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-GRK3 antibody [EPR2041(2)] images
Western blot - GRK3 antibody [EPR2041(2)] (ab109303)
All lanes : Anti-GRK3 antibody [EPR2041(2)] (ab109303) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : U937 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Ramos cell lysate
Lane 3 : HL-60 cell lysate
Lane 4 : Molt-4 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 80 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - GRK3 antibody [EPR2041(2)] (ab109303)
ab109303, at 1/100 dilution, staining GRK3 in Human brain tissue by immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-GRK3 antibody [EPR2041(2)] (ab109303)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"