For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GRK6 antibody
See all GRK6 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to GRK6
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: CATRPELSRC VAFLDGVAEY EVTPDDKRKA CGRQLTQNFL SHTGPDLIPE VPRQLVTNCT QRLEQGPCKD LFQELTRLTH EYLSVAPFAD YLDSIYFNRF , corresponding to amino acids 71-170 of Human GRK6
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionSpecifically phosphorylates the activated forms of G protein-coupled receptors.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GPRK subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 RGS domain.
modificationsIt is uncertain whether palmitoylation is on Cys-561 and/or Cys-562 and/or Cys-565.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- FormThere are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- FLJ32135 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor kinase 6 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor kinase GRK6 antibody
Anti-GRK6 antibody images
References for Anti-GRK6 antibody (ab55143)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"