For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 62 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa).
- FunctionPhosphorylates cone opsins thereby initiating their deactivation.
- Tissue specificityRetina. Cones and rod.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GPRK subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 RGS domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- G protein coupled receptor kinase 7 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor kinase GRK7 antibody
- G protein-coupled receptor kinase 7 antibody
Anti-GRK7 antibody images
Western blot - GRK7 antibody (ab64854)
All lanes : Anti-GRK7 antibody (ab64854) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HeLa cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from Jurkat
Lane 3 : Extracts from COLO205 cells
Lane 4 : Extracts from COLO205 cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 62 kDa
Observed band size : 62 kDa
Additional bands at : 27 kDa,30 kDa,55 kDa,80 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-GRK7 antibody (ab64854)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"