For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMay play a role in promoting maturation and morphological differentiation of cerebellar neurons.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving GAS7 is found in acute myeloid leukemia. Translocation t(11;17)(q23;p13) with MLL/HRX.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FCH domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
Contains 1 WW domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- GAS 7 antibody
- GAS-7 antibody
- Gas7 antibody
Anti-Growth Arrest Specific Protein 7 antibody images
References for Anti-Growth Arrest Specific Protein 7 antibody (ab30938)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"