For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was purified from mouse ascitic fluids
- Clone numberAT4H8
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionMay play a role in promoting maturation and morphological differentiation of cerebellar neurons.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving GAS7 is found in acute myeloid leukemia. Translocation t(11;17)(q23;p13) with MLL/HRX.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FCH domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
Contains 1 WW domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- GAS 7 antibody
- GAS-7 antibody
- Gas7 antibody
Anti-Growth Arrest Specific Protein 7 antibody [AT4H8] images
Western blot - Growth Arrest Specific Protein 7 antibody [AT4H8] (ab87719)
Anti-Growth Arrest Specific Protein 7 antibody [AT4H8] (ab87719) at 1/500 dilution + extracts of mouse brain at 50 µg
Goat anti-mouse secondary conjugated to HRP
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-Growth Arrest Specific Protein 7 antibody [AT4H8] (ab87719)
References for Anti-Growth Arrest Specific Protein 7 antibody [AT4H8] (ab87719)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"