For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Grp75 antibody
See all Grp75 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Grp75
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Guinea pig, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Monkey
Synthetic peptide corresponding to an internal sequence of Human Grp75.
- Positive control
- HeLa, RK13, 3T3 and PC12 heat shocked cell lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa).
- FunctionImplicated in the control of cell proliferation and cellular aging. May also act as a chaperone.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 70 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- 75 kDa glucose regulated protein antibody
- 75 kDa glucose-regulated protein antibody
- CSA antibody
Anti-Grp75 antibody images
References for Anti-Grp75 antibody (ab115753)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"