For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 75 kDa.
- FunctionImplicated in the control of cell proliferation and cellular aging. May also act as a chaperone.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 70 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- 75 kDa glucose regulated protein antibody
- 75 kDa glucose-regulated protein antibody
- CSA antibody
References for Anti-Grp75 antibody (ab23854)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"