For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GRP94 antibody [9G10] (Phycoerythrin)
See all GRP94 primary antibodies
Rat monoclonal [9G10] to GRP94 (Phycoerythrin)
- ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cytmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Chicken, Guinea pig, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Monkey
Native Chicken GRP94 protein
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number9G10
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100. ab134674-Rat monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionMolecular chaperone that functions in the processing and transport of secreted proteins. Functions in endoplasmic reticulum associated degradation (ERAD). Has ATPase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 90 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Information by UniProt
- 94 kDa glucose regulated protein antibody
- 94 kDa glucose-regulated protein antibody
- ECGP antibody
Anti-GRP94 antibody [9G10] (Phycoerythrin) images
References for Anti-GRP94 antibody [9G10] (Phycoerythrin) (ab83222)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"