For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GRTP1 antibody
See all GRTP1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to GRTP1
- SpecificityAt least three isoforms of GRTP1 are known to exist; this antibody should recognize all isoforms.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, ICCmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
An 18 amino acid peptide from near the N terminus of Human GRTP1 (EAX09206).
- Positive control
- K562 cell lysate, K562 cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity chromatography purified via peptide column
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay act as a GTPase-activating protein for Rab family protein(s).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Rab-GAP TBC domain.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ22474 antibody
- Growth hormone-regulated TBC protein 1 antibody
- Grtp1 antibody
Anti-GRTP1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-GRTP1 antibody (ab106361)
Immunofluorescence of GRTP1 in K562 cells with ab106361 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - GRTP1 antibody (ab106361)
Anti-GRTP1 antibody (ab106361) at 1 µg/ml + K562 cell lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - GRTP1 antibody (ab106361)
ab106361 at 2.5 µg/ml staining GRTP1 in K562 cells by Immunohistochemistry Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-GRTP1 antibody (ab106361)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"