For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay act as a GTPase-activating protein for Rab family protein(s).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Rab-GAP TBC domain.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ22474 antibody
- Growth hormone-regulated TBC protein 1 antibody
- Grtp1 antibody
Anti-GRTP1 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - GRTP1 antibody (ab113711)
ab113711 at 5 µg/ml staining GRTP1 in Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded Human Kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - GRTP1 antibody (ab113711)
Lane 1 : Anti-GRTP1 antibody (ab113711) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-GRTP1 antibody (ab113711) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 2 : K562 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
References for Anti-GRTP1 antibody (ab113711)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"