For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GRTP1 antibody
See all GRTP1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to GRTP1
- Specificityab73284 should recognize all three isoforms of GRTP1.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 16 amino acid peptide from near the center of human GRTP1.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
- FunctionMay act as a GTPase-activating protein for Rab family protein(s).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Rab-GAP TBC domain.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ22474 antibody
- Growth hormone-regulated TBC protein 1 antibody
- Grtp1 antibody
Anti-GRTP1 antibody images
Western blot - GRTP1 antibody (ab73284)
References for Anti-GRTP1 antibody (ab73284)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"