For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesThis antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
- FunctionMay act as a GTPase-activating protein for Rab family protein(s).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Rab-GAP TBC domain.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ22474 antibody
- Growth hormone-regulated TBC protein 1 antibody
- Grtp1 antibody
Anti-GRTP1 antibody - N-terminal images
Western blot - GRTP1 antibody - N-terminal (ab82293)
Anti-GRTP1 antibody - N-terminal (ab82293) at 1/50 dilution + CEM cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 130 kDa,72 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-GRTP1 antibody - N-terminal (ab82293)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"