For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab104187 is antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceGSDMA induces apoptosis.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm, perinuclear region
- FKSG9 antibody
- Gasdermin 1 antibody
- Gasdermin A antibody
Anti-GSDMA antibody images
Western blot - GSDMA antibody (ab104187)
Anti-GSDMA antibody (ab104187) at 1/100 dilution + mouse liver tissue lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - GSDMA antibody (ab104187)
IHC analysis of GSDMA expression in formalin fixed and paraffin embedded Human skin carcinoma using 1/50 ab104187 followed by peroxidase conjugation of the secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-GSDMA antibody (ab104187)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"