For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40-45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceGSG1 belongs to the GSG1 family. GSG1 may cause the redistribution of PAPOLB from the cytosol to the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein
- Germ cell associated 1 antibody
- GSG 1 antibody
- GSG1 (germ cell associated 1) antibody
Anti-GSG1 antibody images
Western blot - GSG1 antibody (ab74697)
References for Anti-GSG1 antibody (ab74697)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"