For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GSK3 alpha antibody [SBGSK3a2]
See all GSK3 alpha primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [SBGSK3a2] to GSK3 alpha
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific to GSK3 alpha.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 8.20
Constituent: 100% Borate buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clone numberSBGSK3a2
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
- FunctionImplicated in the hormonal control of several regulatory proteins including glycogen synthase, MYB and the transcription factor JUN.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GSK-3 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp686D0638 antibody
- Glycogen synthase kinase 3 alpha antibody
- Glycogen synthase kinase-3 alpha antibody
References for Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody [SBGSK3a2] (ab25032)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"