For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab19256? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab19256 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Pettit MW et al. Construction and physiochemical characterisation of a multi-composite, potential oral vaccine delivery system (VDS). Int J Pharm 468:264-71 (2014).
- Zhang D et al. The Chromatin-Remodeling Factor PICKLE Integrates Brassinosteroid and Gibberellin Signaling during Skotomorphogenic Growth in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell 26:2472-2485 (2014).
- Bua DJ et al. Nuclear phosphatidylinositol-5-phosphate regulates ING2 stability at discrete chromatin targets in response to DNA damage. Sci Rep 3:2137 (2013).
- Harding CR et al. LtpD is a novel Legionella pneumophila effector that binds phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate and inositol monophosphatase IMPA1. Infect Immun 81:4261-70 (2013).
- Hu Y et al. CHD3 protein recognizes and regulates methylated histone H3 lysines 4 and 27 over a subset of targets in the rice genome. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:5773-8 (2012).
- Ullrich C & Humpel C Mini-ruby is rapidly taken up by neurons and astrocytes in organotypic brain slices. Neurochem Res 36:1817-23 (2011).
- Joset A et al. Pincher-generated Nogo-A endosomes mediate growth cone collapse and retrograde signaling. J Cell Biol 188:271-85 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"