For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab124503 was purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
- FunctionConjugation of reduced glutathione to a wide number of exogenous and endogenous hydrophobic electrophiles.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GST superfamily. Pi family.
Contains 1 GST C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 GST N-terminal domain.
Information by UniProt
- Deafness antibody
- Deafness X-linked 7 antibody
- DFN7 antibody
Anti-GST3 / GST pi antibody images
Western blot - Anti-GST3 / GST pi antibody (ab124503)
Lane 1 : Anti-GST3 / GST pi antibody (ab124503) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-GST3 / GST pi antibody (ab124503) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 23 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-GST3 / GST pi antibody (ab124503)
ab124503 at 2.5µg/ml staining GST3 / GST pi in Paraffin-embedded Human Lung tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-GST3 / GST pi antibody(ab124503)
Immunofluorescence of GSTP1 in Human Lung cells using ab124503 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-GST3 / GST pi antibody (ab124503)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"