For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 1X PBS, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionConjugation of reduced glutathione to a wide number of exogenous and endogenous hydrophobic electrophiles.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GST superfamily. Pi family.
Contains 1 GST C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 GST N-terminal domain.
Information by UniProt
- Deafness antibody
- Deafness X-linked 7 antibody
- DFN7 antibody
Anti-GST3 / GST pi antibody images
Western blot - GST3 / GST pi antibody (ab97515)
Anti-GST3 / GST pi antibody (ab97515) at 1/5000 dilution + A431 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 23 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - GST3 / GST pi antibody (ab97515)
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa, using ab97515 at 1/200 dilution (upper panel) and merged with DNA probe (lower panel).
References for Anti-GST3 / GST pi antibody (ab97515)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"