For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GSTA5 antibody
See all GSTA5 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to GSTA5
- SpecificityReported variants represent identical protein: NP_001009920.1, NP_001153211.1.
ab114082 is expected to cross-react to the homologous Mouse protein GSTA3.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
EMDPGIVDNFPLLK with a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 169-182 of Rat GSTA5 (NP_001009920.1).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab114082 is purified from Goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.
- Tissue specificityExpression not detected.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GST superfamily. Alpha family.
Contains 1 GST C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 GST N-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- glutathione S transferase alpha 5 antibody
- glutathione S transferase Yc 2 antibody
- Glutathione S-transferase A5 antibody
Anti-GSTA5 antibody images
References for Anti-GSTA5 antibody (ab114082)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"