For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 18 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa).
- FunctionConjugation of reduced glutathione to a wide number of exogenous and endogenous hydrophobic electrophiles. Active on 1-chloro-2,4-dinitrobenzene.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a wide variety of tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GST superfamily. Mu family.
Contains 1 GST C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 GST N-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Glutathione S transferase M4 antibody
- Glutathione S transferase Mu 4 antibody
- Glutathione S-transferase Mu 4 antibody
Anti-GSTM4 antibody images
Western blot - GSTM4 antibody (ab70032)
All lanes : Anti-GSTM4 antibody (ab70032) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : GSTM4 transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
GSTM4 transfected lysate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
Observed band size : 18 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-GSTM4 antibody (ab70032)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"