For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a range of tissues, including the liver, kidney, skeletal muscle and prostate. Strongest expression in the testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GST superfamily. Omega family.
Contains 1 GST C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 GST N-terminal domain.
Information by UniProt
- bA127L20.1 antibody
- glutathione dependent dehydroascorbate reductase antibody
- Glutathione S transferase like protein antibody
Anti-GSTO2 antibody images
References for Anti-GSTO2 antibody (ab70513)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"