For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 101 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionInvolved in RNA polymerase III-mediated transcription. Integral, tightly associated component of the DNA-binding TFIIIC2 subcomplex that directly binds tRNA and virus-associated RNA promoters.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 11 TPR repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- General transcription factor 3C polypeptide 3 antibody
- general transcription factor IIIC, polypeptide 3 (102kD) antibody
- general transcription factor IIIC, polypeptide 3, 102kD antibody
Anti-gtf3c3 antibody images
References for Anti-gtf3c3 antibody (ab123053)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"