For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- FunctionInvolved in RNA polymerase III-mediated transcription. Integral, tightly associated component of the DNA-binding TFIIIC2 subcomplex that directly binds tRNA and virus-associated RNA promoters.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TFIIIC subunit 5 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ20857 antibody
- General transcription factor 3C polypeptide 5 antibody
- General transcription factor IIIC polypeptide 5 63kDa antibody
Anti-GTF3C5 antibody images
Western blot - GTF3C5 antibody (ab50560)
Anti-GTF3C5 antibody (ab50560) at 0.5 µg/ml + 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) - GTF3C5 antibody (ab50560)
ab50560 at 4µg/ml staining GTF3C5 in human kidney epithelial cells of the renal tubule.
References for Anti-GTF3C5 antibody (ab50560)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"