For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1:12500.
- FunctionPromotes degradation of target mRNA species. Plays a role in the regulation of circadian mRNA stability. Binds GTP and has GTPase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRAFAC class translation factor GTPase superfamily. Classic translation factor GTPase family. GTPBP1 subfamily.
Contains 1 tr-type G (guanine nucleotide-binding) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- G protein 1 antibody
- G-protein 1 antibody
- GP 1 antibody
Anti-GTPBP1 antibody images
Western blot - GTPBP1 antibody (ab83570)
References for Anti-GTPBP1 antibody (ab83570)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"