For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1:312500.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45,54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in thymus, spleen, and testis. Expressed at lower levels in brain, lung, kidney, and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GTPBP1 GTP-binding protein family.
Information by UniProt
- GTP binding protein 2 antibody
- GTP-binding protein 2 antibody
- GTPB2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-GTPBP2 antibody images
Western blot - GTPBP2 antibody (ab66519)
References for Anti-GTPBP2 antibody (ab66519)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"