For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa).
- FunctionInvolved in the biogenesis of the 60S ribosomal subunit.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GTP1/OBG family. NOG subfamily.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- Chronic renal failure gene protein antibody
- CRFG antibody
- G protein binding protein CRFG antibody
Anti-GTPBP4 antibody images
Western blot - GTPBP4 antibody (ab67817)
All lanes : Anti-GTPBP4 antibody (ab67817) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : GTPBP4 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 74 kDa
Observed band size : 75 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 85 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-GTPBP4 antibody (ab67817)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"