For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR3500
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: 1/50.
IHC-P: 1/250 - 1/500. Antigen retrieval is recommended.
WB: 1/2000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in the biogenesis of the 60S ribosomal subunit.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GTP1/OBG family. NOG subfamily.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- Chronic renal failure gene protein antibody
- CRFG antibody
- G protein binding protein CRFG antibody
Anti-GTPBP4 antibody [EPR3500] images
References for Anti-GTPBP4 antibody [EPR3500] (ab92342)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"