For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).
- FunctionInvolved in the ribosome maturation process. Plays a role of GTPase in vitro. When missing, mitochondria elongation and abnormal nuclear morphology are observed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GTP1/OBG family.
Contains 1 G (guanine nucleotide-binding) domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- dJ1005F21.2 antibody
- FLJ10741 antibody
- GTP binding protein 5 (putative) antibody
Anti-GTPBP5 antibody images
Western blot - GTPBP5 antibody (ab68968)
All lanes : Anti-GTPBP5 antibody (ab68968) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : GTPBP5 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Observed band size : 48 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-GTPBP5 antibody (ab68968)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"