For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylyl cyclase class-4/guanylyl cyclase family.
Contains 1 guanylate cyclase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- GC S alpha 1 antibody
- GC SA3 antibody
- GCS alpha 1 antibody
Anti-Guanylyl Cyclase alpha 1 antibody images
References for Anti-Guanylyl Cyclase alpha 1 antibody (ab101368)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"