For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100.
- FunctionHas guanylyl cyclase on binding to the beta-1 subunit.
Isoform 2 acts as a negative regulator of guanylyl cyclase activity as it forms non-functional heterodimers with the beta subunits.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is expressed in fetal brain, liver, colon, endothelium and testis. Isoform 2 is expressed only in liver, colon and endothelium.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylyl cyclase class-4/guanylyl cyclase family.
Contains 1 guanylate cyclase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- GC SA2 antibody
- GCS alpha 2 antibody
- GCS-alpha-2 antibody
Anti-Guanylyl Cyclase alpha 2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Guanylyl Cyclase alpha 2 antibody (ab60226)
Ab60226 (1:50) staining human Guanylyl Cyclase alpha in human breast carcinoma tissue by immunohistochemistry using formalin fixed, paraffin embedded tissue.
Formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human cancer tissue reacted with the primary antibody, which was peroxidase-conjugated to the secondary antibody, followed by AEC staining.
BC = breast carcinoma
References for Anti-Guanylyl Cyclase alpha 2 antibody (ab60226)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"