Anti-hCAP-D3 antibody (ab58058)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab58058 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 2 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRegulatory subunit of the condensin-2 complex, a complex which establishes mitotic chromosome architecture and is involved in physical rigidity of the chromatid axis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 HEAT repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- CAP D3 antibodyCAPD 3 antibodyCAPD3 antibody
- CNDD3_HUMAN antibodyCondensin II complex subunit D3 antibodyCondensin-2 complex subunit D3 antibodyFLJ42888 antibodyhCAP-D3 antibodyHcp 6 antibodyHcp6 antibodyhHCP 6 antibodyhHCP6 antibodyKIAA0056 antibodyMGC104671 antibodyNCAPD 3 antibodyNcapd3 antibodyNon SMC condensin II complex subunit D3 antibodyNon-SMC condensin II complex subunit D3 antibodyOTTHUMP00000235403 antibodyOTTHUMP00000235404 antibody
Anti-hCAP-D3 antibody images
hCAP-D3 antibody (ab58058) used in immunohistochemistry at 2ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human breast cancer tissue.
Predicted band size : 169 kDa
hCAP-D3 antibody (ab58058) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-hCAP-D3 antibody (ab58058)
ab58058 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.