Anti-hCAP-D3 antibody (ab70349)
- Product nameAnti-hCAP-D3 antibodySee all hCAP-D3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to hCAP-D3
- SpecificityWe have data to indicate that this antibody may not cross react with Mouse. However, this has not been conclusively tested and expression levels may vary in certain cell lines/tissues.
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between C terminal residues 1450-1507 of human hCAP-D3. (NP_056076.1)
- Positive controlHeLa and 293T whole cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70349 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 174 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 168 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRegulatory subunit of the condensin-2 complex, a complex which establishes mitotic chromosome architecture and is involved in physical rigidity of the chromatid axis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 HEAT repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- CAP D3 antibodyCAPD 3 antibodyCAPD3 antibody
- CNDD3_HUMAN antibodyCondensin II complex subunit D3 antibodyCondensin-2 complex subunit D3 antibodyFLJ42888 antibodyhCAP-D3 antibodyHcp 6 antibodyHcp6 antibodyhHCP 6 antibodyhHCP6 antibodyKIAA0056 antibodyMGC104671 antibodyNCAPD 3 antibodyNCAPD3 antibodyNon SMC condensin II complex subunit D3 antibodyNon-SMC condensin II complex subunit D3 antibodyOTTHUMP00000235403 antibodyOTTHUMP00000235404 antibody
Anti-hCAP-D3 antibody images
All lanes:200µg Hela whole cell lysate and ab70349 at 1µg/ml. Lane 1: ab70349 at 3 µg/mg lysate for IP. Lane 2: IgG control.
All lanes : Anti-hCAP-D3 antibody (ab70349) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size : 168 kDa
Observed band size : 174 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-hCAP-D3 antibody (ab70349)
This product has been referenced in:
- Liu W et al. PHF8 mediates histone H4 lysine 20 demethylation events involved in cell cycle progression. Nature 466:508-12 (2010). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20622854) »
- Centore RC et al. CRL4(Cdt2)-mediated destruction of the histone methyltransferase Set8 prevents premature chromatin compaction in S phase. Mol Cell 40:22-33 (2010). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20932472) »