For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab9134? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9134 has been referenced in 16 publications.
- Coon BG et al. Intramembrane binding of VE-cadherin to VEGFR2 and VEGFR3 assembles the endothelial mechanosensory complex. J Cell Biol 208:975-86 (2015).
- Choubey V et al. BECN1 is involved in the initiation of mitophagy: it facilitates PARK2 translocation to mitochondria. Autophagy 10:1105-19 (2014).
- Wilding BR et al. FHL1 mutants that cause clinically distinct human myopathies form protein aggregates and impair myoblast differentiation. J Cell Sci 127:2269-81 (2014).
- Wen D et al. Histone variant H3.3 is an essential maternal factor for oocyte reprogramming. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:7325-30 (2014).
- Fossat N et al. C to U RNA editing mediated by APOBEC1 requires RNA-binding protein RBM47. EMBO Rep N/A:N/A (2014).
- Swiderski RE et al. A mutation in the mouse ttc26 gene leads to impaired hedgehog signaling. PLoS Genet 10:e1004689 (2014).
- Wen D et al. Genome editing a mouse locus encoding a variant histone, H3.3B, to report on its expression in live animals. Genesis 52:959-66 (2014).
- Hou Z et al. Identification and Functional Impact of Homo-oligomers of the Human Proton-coupled Folate Transporter. J Biol Chem 287:4982-95 (2012).
- Bhardwaj K et al. The coronavirus endoribonuclease Nsp15 interacts with retinoblastoma tumor suppressor protein. J Virol 86:4294-304 (2012).
- Stanger K et al. The yeast adaptor protein, Nbp2p, is a conserved regulator of fungal Ptc1p phosphatases and is involved in multiple signaling pathways. J Biol Chem : (2012).
- Lessard F et al. The ARF tumor suppressor controls ribosome biogenesis by regulating the RNA polymerase I transcription factor TTF-I. Mol Cell 38:539-50 (2010).
- Gorbatyuk OS et al. In vivo RNAi-mediated alpha-synuclein silencing induces nigrostriatal degeneration. Mol Ther 18:1450-7 (2010).
- Gorbatyuk OS et al. alpha-Synuclein Expression in Rat Substantia Nigra Suppresses Phospholipase D2 Toxicity and Nigral Neurodegeneration. Mol Ther : (2010).
- Kim KA et al. R-Spondin family members regulate the Wnt pathway by a common mechanism. Mol Biol Cell 19:2588-96 (2008).
- Kim WY et al. ZEITLUPE is a circadian photoreceptor stabilized by GIGANTEA in blue light. Nature 449:356-60 (2007).
- Binnerts ME et al. R-Spondin1 regulates Wnt signaling by inhibiting internalization of LRP6. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:14700-5 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"