For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HAAO antibody
See all HAAO primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to HAAO
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide, 17 aa from near the N-terminus of Human HAAO (NP_036337).
- Positive control
- Mouse liver tissue lysate, Human liver tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the microwave method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the oxidative ring opening of 3-hydroxyanthranilate to 2-amino-3-carboxymuconate semialdehyde, which spontaneously cyclizes to quinolinate.
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; NAD(+) biosynthesis; quinolinate from L-kynurenine: step 3/3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 3-HAO family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- FormThere are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- 3 HAO antibody
- 3 hydroxyanthranilate 3 4 dioxygenase antibody
- 3 hydroxyanthranilate dioxygenase antibody
Anti-HAAO antibody images
Western blot - HAAO antibody (ab106436)
Anti-HAAO antibody (ab106436) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse liver tissue lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - HAAO antibody (ab106436)
ab106436, at 2.5 ug/ml, staining HAAO in human liver tissue by immunohistochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-HAAO antibody(ab106436)
Immunofluorescence of HAAO in Human Liver cells using ab106436 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-HAAO antibody (ab106436)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"